Illawarra Advocacy can likely assist you in all stages of the NDIS process.
- Assist you in understanding the review process.
- Prepare documents needed for the AAT external review (application form and supporting documents).
- Assist you in applying for legal assistance (CAP) to pursue an application to the AAT.
- Help you with self-advocacy skills.
- Attend AAT conferences and hearings with you and assist in putting your case.
Commonly Used Acronyms:
- AAT – Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- T-Docs – Tribunal Documents
- DSS – Department of Social Services
- NDIS – National Disability Insurance Scheme
- NDIA – National Disability Insurance Agency
- CAP – Central Assessment Provider
- LAC – Local Area Coordinator (Uniting)