Illawarra Advocacy can likely assist you in all stages of the NDIS process.
• Assist you in understanding the review process.
• Prepare documents needed for the AAT external review (application form and supporting documents).
• Assist you in applying for legal assistance (CAP) to pursue an application to the AAT.
• Help you with self-advocacy skills.
• Attend AAT conferences and hearings with you and assist in putting your case.
CONTACT US: 4229 4999 –
NDIS – https://www.ndis.gov.au/
AAT – http://www.aat.gov.au/applying-for-a-review/national-disability-insurance-scheme-applicants
AAT Process Video (with AUSLAN interpreter) – http://www.aat.gov.au/applying-for-a-review/national-disability-insurance-scheme-applicants/the-aat-review-process
AAT Accessibility – http://www.aat.gov.au/accessibility
Commonly Used Acronyms:
AAT – Administrative Appeals Tribunal
T-Docs – Tribunal Documents
DSS – Department of Social Services
NDIS – National Disability Insurance Scheme
NDIA – National Disability Insurance Agency
CAP – Central Assessment Provider
LAC – Local Area Coordinator (Uniting)